A highly effective Leader focusing in Project Management. Technically and mechanically skilled in custom fabrication, troubleshooting automation, control systems and network issues with speed and accuracy.
Customer relations specialist
Unsurpassed work ethic
Strong attention to detail
Responsible and reliable
Excellent problem solver
08/2015 to Current
AV Project ManagerTechnically Integrated LLC － Sedona, Arizona
-Took over 15yrs of client account management.
-Resume operations,install and completion of two multi-million dollar custom home automation install projects.
-New business acquisition for 36 new custom homes contracts within first year.
-Maintain technical knowledge and understanding of automation control systems, troubleshooting methods and quality control.
07/2013 to 07/2015
Home RenovatorSelf Employed － Phoenix, AZ
- Purchase 3 bed 2bath 1200 square foot home.
- Demolition of kitchen, living room and floor.
- Replace HVAC, tile in kitchen, carpet, landscape.
- Sold for 75,000 profit
04/2013 to 12/2013
Construction Site SupervisorSynergy Environmental LLC － Scottsdale, Arizona
- On-Site Supervision of the Indian Bend Wash Federal Superfund Well Abandonment Program.
- Incident assessment and on-site preventative risk management.
- Serve as site contact liaison to all site visitors, interest groups, or surrounding
- Organize and compile Well-Abandonment applications to be submitted to Arizona Department of Water Resources.
06/2012 to 06/2013
Conservation TechnicianThe Nature Conservancy － Camp Verde, AZ
- Provide narrative justification for Verde Valley, Verde River In-Stream Flow Report. Submitted to the Arizona Department of Water Resources.
- Verde River ecological management and collaborative management efforts focused on
Verde River Irrigation management.
- Stream-flow measurements using Flow-tracker systems, level loggers and SAT ALARM
- Data analysis, compilation and monitoring.
Education and Training
Bachelor of Science: SustainabilityNorthern Arizona University － Flagstaff, AZ, United States
-Understand interactions among natural and human systems and their relationships to sustainability science.
-Identify and effectively communicate environmental issues and sustainable solutions using natural science, ethical, and social science principles.
social systems and learn ways to maintain healthy ecosystem services.
-Apply knowledge of the policy cycle, stakeholders, the science policy interface and environmental legislation to inform sustainability policies.
Associate of Arts: Firefighter Operations Paradise Valley Community College － Phoenix , AZ, United States