I am a detail-oriented petroleum field engineer with strong educational background in petroleum and natural gas engineering, supported by field technical and professional work experience with Halliburton Energy Services.I have a strong working knowledge in production enhancement, hydraulic fracturing, wireline, and drilling and completion. I have experience working in the Eagle Ford Shale and Permian Basin regions. I am currently seeking a challenging full-time positions in the energy industry that would allow me to utilize my knowledge, strong fundamentals skills, coachable skill sets and work ethics.
Computer Modeling Group (CMG)
Independent or Team Work
Capstone-Engineering Project 01/2015 – 05/2016
• Apply economics, reservoir, production, and drilling engineering to petroleum engineering design project
• Determined where the optimal location is to drill for methane in the given reservoir
• Designed drilling and completion program based on the requirement of the operator and reservoir properties
• Created a plan to optimize the extraction, treatment, and delivery rate of reservoir fluids
• 3-courses in 3 semester Project working in a team with 6 individuals
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: