I am a detail-oriented petroleum field engineer with strong educational background in petroleum and natural gas engineering, supported by field technical and professional work experience with Halliburton Energy Services.I have a strong working knowledge in production enhancement, hydraulic fracturing, wireline, and drilling and completion. I have experience working in the Eagle Ford Shale and Permian Basin regions. I am currently seeking a challenging full-time positions in the energy industry that would allow me to utilize my knowledge, strong fundamentals skills, coachable skill sets and work ethics.
Computer Modeling Group (CMG)
Independent or Team Work
Capstone-Engineering Project 01/2015 – 05/2016
• Apply economics, reservoir, production, and drilling engineering to petroleum engineering design project
• Determined where the optimal location is to drill for methane in the given reservoir
• Designed drilling and completion program based on the requirement of the operator and reservoir properties
• Created a plan to optimize the extraction, treatment, and delivery rate of reservoir fluids
• 3-courses in 3 semester Project working in a team with 6 individuals
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Halliburton Energy Service Company Associate Field Engineer resume example in San Antonio, Texas ?
This is an actual resume example of a Associate Field Engineer who works in the Petroleum Engineers Industry. LiveCareer has 5693 Petroleum Engineers resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.