A progressive and professional manager with a broad background that includes Human Resources, Staffing, Recruitment, Onboarding, Compensation, Benefits, Training, Employee Relations, Organizational Development, Financial Management and Leadership. My experience includes program/project management, training, budgetary finance and disaster preparedness protocols.
Section Commander of the Evidence Management Section
• Incident Command System/EOC Interface G-191 – University of Maryland, Maryland Fire & Rescue Institute
• National Incident Management System 700 – FEMA Emergency Management Institute
• Introduction to the Incident Command System, IS-100 – FEMA Emergency Management Institute
• Incident Command System for Single Resources & Initial Action Incidents, IS-200 – FEMA Emergency Management Institute
• Intermediate Incident Command System ICS-300 for Expanding Incidents for Operational First Responders – National Fire Academy
• Advanced ICS Command & General Staff, Complex Incidents ICS-400 – Center for Domestic Preparedness
• National Response Plan, an Introduction IS-800 – FEMA Emergency Management Institute
• Emergency Program Manager IS-01– FEMA Emergency Management Institute
• National Infrastructure Protection Plan IS-860a – FEMA Emergency Management Institute
• Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program – FEMA Emergency Management Institute
• A complete list of all specialized training courses is available upon request.
• Member of Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
• Member of National Emergency Management Association
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: