Highly qualified professional offering over 30 years of diversified and in-depth experience as a N.Y.C. Police Officer and Security Manager. I am friendly,loyal and clearly a dedicated individual who has ambition to succeed in any given environment. I am seeking a position where I can develop and excel while given my best to my employer and co-workers.
Involved in implementing a new Access Control Card Reader System.
Hired retired law enforcement officer to work for our security staff.
Upgraded the security surveillance cameras with night vision.
* Coordinate all security operations,daily supervision,schedule assignments and payroll.
* Train,mentor and coach employees to deliver quaility service to the residences and guest.
* Train employees on the CCTV and Portable radio.
* Make necessary recommendations for security staffing and security system upgrades.
* Investigate and address all concerns and complaints.
* Maintain a good relationship with all law enforcement agencies.
Service of all non-enforcement judicial process
* 9/11 World Trade Center - First Responder
* 88 PCT Liaison for the Brooklyn Navy Yard - Maintain and open dialog between the Mayor's Office, NYPD and the Director of Security. Make necessary recommendation to the DOS of the Navy yard for security staffing,CCTV equipment and providing necessary Police presence for special events in the navy yard.
* Warrant Division and Court Division.
Certified Process Server
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.