Personable CEO Assistant who capably maintains open lines of communication among senior executives, board members, shareholders, middle management and administrative staff.
Energetic Office Assistant with 4 years experience in high-level executive support roles. Organized and professional.
Meticulous attention to detail
Strong problem solver
Dedicated team player
Strong interpersonal skills
Human Resources recruiting
Creative problem Solving
Planned all meetings and travel for CEO.
Arranged, scheduled and coordinated all logistics and travel itineraries for staff of over the 200 employees.
Ensured staff was equipped with all necessary supplies and collateral for long distance travel.
Liaised with HR department to establish employee benefits, training, payroll and termination procedures.
Demonstrated proficiency in telephone, e-mail, fax and front-desk reception within high-volume environment.
Coordinated and organized all big event in company ?.
Supervised my team for administration task.
ASSISTANT OF CEO09/2010 to 03/2015AROBS TRANSILVANIA SOFTWARECLUJ NAPOCA, ROMANIA
- keep and organize the Agenda for the CEO (meetings inside and outside the
organization - work meetings, teleconferences), type the Memo for each meeting
or other needed papers like general inside rules.
-preparing CEO business trips inside and outside the country (procurement
of best option about the plane ticket, booking the hotel, paying the business
-preparing the needed documents for business meetings, also contacting the
-keeping an evidence to all CEO displacements inside and outside the
country and keep an agenda about all CEO professional events,
- preparing business trips for company employees (assurances, plain tickets
or train, hotel booking)
-organizing business and protocol meetings and other PR activities (drawing
a plan so that the event turns into a successful one)
-organizing different event types for the company (
weekend brakes with the team, Company Day party, Christmas Party, End of year
Balance Presentation meeting, and others ): finding the best location,
ordering the menu, enclosing the guests list, sending info to the guests
and other details.
-maintaining a good relationship to different suppliers, consumables and
main payables like: electricity, combustible, cleaning, etc. (contracts and
-coordinate a team composed by cleaning personnel, commercial ones (working
in the internal coffee-shop), the secretaries and the administrative employers.
-Assuring a healthy info flux between the CEO and the Departments located
in the main building and the secondary others.
-selecting the correspondence, taking phone calls, answering and selecting
e-mails, keeping the signature CEO map.
-keeping an eye to all administrative issues from all the company
-ordering books or other products over the internet
- organizing internal papers and select them into corresponding files (
correspondence, faxes, offer requests, offers, dealers contracts, client
contracts, and others ), filling in different questioners and forms, creating
and managing some data bases.
- enclosing different CEO requested Situations
Mr. Voicu Oprean - Chief Executive
Mrs. Mihaela Cleja -Economic
EUROPEEAN PROGRAMS INSPECTOR 02/2007 to 09/2010MAYOR OFFICECOMARNIC, ROMANIA
- Following and
supervising the realization of different international sponsored programs
- Maintained detailed administrative and procedural processes to improve accuracy and efficiency.
ECONOMIST SALES03/2004 to 04/2006DISZ TIPOSACELE, ROMANIA
- typing the main general
- typing the annexes to the
- sending to clients and
supervising the contracts
- talking to clients about the orders, negotiating the selling price by
calculating the production costs
- sending the accepted orders to the production section
- following to respect the accepted time for the sent to production
- solving different issues related to the orders
- accounts receivables
ECONOMIST04/1998 to 08/2004BRIETACLUJ NAPOCA, ROMANIA
- Primary book keeping activity, keeping the stocks evidence
- enclosing the Money Register
- keeping an computerized evidencefor the products that were made
inside the company fabrics
- promoting the company products
-direct and indirect, by presales
- realizing different product price comparisons with other dealers of
the same product from the market and establishing with supplier is the
best one from the market
- Marketing activities
- sending orders to the suppliers
- enclosing and supervising the contract projects with suppliers and
- enclosing offers to promote the company products
- participating to different exhibitions
Master of Science: AUDIT AND ACCOUNTING ADVICE2010Hyperion University Bucharest, EuropeBUCHAREST, ROMANIA, ROMANIA
Bachelor of Science: MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION COMPANY1997UNIVERSITY BABES BOLYAICLUJ NAPOCA, CLUJ, ROMANIA