• Experience as production support engineer, developer across multiple projects & systems distributed globally and spanning across multiple technologies like Java, J2EE, Unix , PL/SQL, SQL, Rest Services, HTML, CSS etc.
•Demonstrated ability in resolving software product support issues by applying thorough technical product knowledge, experience and troubleshooting techniques.
• Experience and ability to handle critical customer production issues and hot-line support issues independently.
• In-depth technical and functional knowledge of CRM based applications.
• knowledge & working experience in SQL Queries, Pl/SQL Oracle and MongoDB database.
• Experience in automations using Unix shell scripting.
• Experience Building CI/CD pipelines by integrating Git, Jenkins, Ansible.
• Knowledge of monitoring tools like Splunk, Nagios and ExtraHop.
• Familiar with Docker for application containerization and Kubernetes for orchestration.
• Infrastructure knowledge of Networks, TCP/IP, UDP concepts, load balancers, Firewalls and WAF.
• Knowledge of working on Web servers like Nginx and Apache.
• Excellent Knowledge of Service Now Incident Management Platform.
• Expert understanding of ITIL based Service Support process (Change management, problem management, event management and incident management).
• Excellent team player with an ability to perform individually, good interpersonal and analytical skills.
I have worked on enhancement and support of CRM platform including sales and service modules used by 60,000+ employees and millions of external customers.
• Troubleshoot critical, high priority technical issues on a daily basis, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving them.
• Analyze Java source code to identify the coding issue, test the fix in lower environment and communicate with development team for resolution.
• Analyze SQL queries, PL/SQL procedures to identify bottleneck queries and fine tune them to improve application performance.
• Automated application and information security and compliance activities using Ansible and custom scripts. Was able to reduce manual efforts by 50%.
• Setup and monitor product quality and performance using Splunk, Extrahop and AppDynamics. Was able to proactively identify and assist in fixing 25+ application bug.
• Work across multiple teams to co-ordinate and lead incident response and problem management, ensuring that incidents are resolved quickly, and root cause analysis is rock-solid and timely to ensure that problems do not recur.
• Devise solutions, processes and documented SOPs to eliminate outages in conducting operational tasks.
• Drive mission critical initiatives, cross functional, high priority (P0/P1) business problems to resolution.
• Apply adequate security controls to secure production system, compliance with PCI, PII and GDPR regulations.
• Review, planning and co-ordination of database and application upgrades and migrations.
• Evaluated current processes and developed new procedures improving production work flow to increase efficiency and quality .
• Present system health & trending issues report to business and senior management, multiple feedbacks were incorporated, and our inputs were highly appreciated.
Worked with team of 8 members in developing and maintaining application based on Hadoop, Hive, HBase and Pentaho ETL tool.
• Worked on creating Pentaho jobs and transformations to process the large input data file and store the data in Hadoop HBase.
• Configuring Pentaho jobs with java source code, HBase and Hive environment.
• Installation and maintenance of Hadoop cluster in various environment.
• Application configuration and deployment on various test environments.
• Analyzing the High level design documents provided.
• Development and unit testing of the requirements.
• Oracle Certified Professional, Java EE 5 Web Component Developer (OCP)
• Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 6 Programmer
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: