Bright hospitality professional providing more than 6 years of experience in the hospitality and tourism industry. True people person capable of resolving issues and understanding the importance of corporate branding. Self-starter offering valuable service to clients and tourists. Seeking a management position at a reputable hotel or resort.
• Implemented training processes for newly hired employees and supervised department managers, shift leads and production personnel.
• Produced monthly sales and performance reports, supporting operational planning and strategic decision making.
• Trained team of 18 to deliver outstanding customer service, boosting customer satisfaction ratings.
• Cultivated customer loyalty by training team members in industry-leading service standards.
• Maintained positive work ethic and commitment to providing excellent service to improve operations efficiency and customer satisfaction.
• Mentor staff to enhance skills and achieve daily targets, using hands-on and motivational leadership.
• Evaluated employee performance and developed improvement plans.
• Coached and mentoring employees by delivering training, guidance and performance monitoring.
• Provided leadership and direction for employees, supervising activities to drive productivity and efficiency.
• Enforced company policies and procedures to strengthen operational standards across departments.
• Prepared invoices for customers and delivered to rooms on day of check-out to reduce wait times at front desk.
• Ensured that guest complaints were handled in the most effective manner possible and that complimentary services were offered for hardship cases.
• Assisted guests at check-in, providing information on various services within the hotel.
• Evaluated effectiveness of training by surveying trainees and managers and collecting before-and after-data showing training impact.
• Trained internal staff members on administrative processes, work instructions and procedures to facilitate consistent and seamless company operations.
• Recommended top dining and entertainment options for guests.
• Managed 120-room Hilton hotel.
• Assessed, optimized and elevated operations to target current and expected demands.
• Strengthened operational efficiencies and traceability, developing organizational filing systems for confidential client records and reports.
Oversaw personnel recruitment, performance and scheduling.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: