Bright hospitality professional providing more than 6 years of experience in the hospitality and tourism industry. True people person capable of resolving issues and understanding the importance of corporate branding. Self-starter offering valuable service to clients and tourists. Seeking a management position at a reputable hotel or resort.
• Implemented training processes for newly hired employees and supervised department managers, shift leads and production personnel.
• Produced monthly sales and performance reports, supporting operational planning and strategic decision making.
• Trained team of 18 to deliver outstanding customer service, boosting customer satisfaction ratings.
• Cultivated customer loyalty by training team members in industry-leading service standards.
• Maintained positive work ethic and commitment to providing excellent service to improve operations efficiency and customer satisfaction.
• Mentor staff to enhance skills and achieve daily targets, using hands-on and motivational leadership.
• Evaluated employee performance and developed improvement plans.
• Coached and mentoring employees by delivering training, guidance and performance monitoring.
• Provided leadership and direction for employees, supervising activities to drive productivity and efficiency.
• Enforced company policies and procedures to strengthen operational standards across departments.
• Prepared invoices for customers and delivered to rooms on day of check-out to reduce wait times at front desk.
• Ensured that guest complaints were handled in the most effective manner possible and that complimentary services were offered for hardship cases.
• Assisted guests at check-in, providing information on various services within the hotel.
• Evaluated effectiveness of training by surveying trainees and managers and collecting before-and after-data showing training impact.
• Trained internal staff members on administrative processes, work instructions and procedures to facilitate consistent and seamless company operations.
• Recommended top dining and entertainment options for guests.
• Managed 120-room Hilton hotel.
• Assessed, optimized and elevated operations to target current and expected demands.
• Strengthened operational efficiencies and traceability, developing organizational filing systems for confidential client records and reports.
Oversaw personnel recruitment, performance and scheduling.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: