Work in Ambiguity
EE Design Analysis
Delivering high quality product
1. Designed Touch Sensing IC which was used by Apple in iPhone6,6s my work also resulted 3 Patents. This was one time PG success when entire chip was designed from grounds and took 6month of development.
2. Designed Thunderbolt power delivery IC which was used in MAC by Apple in Thunderbolt port and Cables.
3. Designed USB-C power delivery which had capability of 100W power delivery control using external fet. Designed on chip power delivery FET with current limit, in rush protection and varying voltage input. This work resulted in application for 1 Patent.
1. Was first to join the group and formed the opaque touch sensing group grounds up within Apple. Which entailed setting up a design team, validation team, lab and china team.
2. Conceptualised, drove module architecture, designed proof of concept, simulation, presented to execs, trained new/senior engineers and led manufacturing. My work resulted new Mac trackpads, Apple TV remote, Magic mouse and wireless Trackpad.
3. R&D for new types of Touch sensing solution which will provide new direction for Apple in coming years. My work has resulted in filing of 2 Patents application for touch/ User human interface.
4. Worked on new power delivery scheme which will radically change future of charging. It has resulted in 1 patent application.
1. GPA: 4.0/4.0
2. Won several awards:
Best Analog Design project by Cirrus Logic
Second prize in Digital design by AMD
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.