Dynamic and motivated professional with a proven record of generating and building relationships, managing projects from concept to completion, designing educational strategies, and coaching individuals to success. Skilled in building cross-functional teams, demonstrating exceptional communication skills, and making critical decisions during challenges. Adaptable and transformational leader with an ability to work independently, creating effective presentations, and developing opportunities that further establish organizational goals.
• Perform data entry. Inputting and updating of training rosters.
• Develop, deliver and assess a multitude of training classes for both new and seasoned employees for PIT, TDR, In path Process training, Ambassador class, Problem Solve, etc.
• Support Ambassadors in their roles in delivering training and coaching Associates.
• Assist in evaluating and monitoring training efforts throughout the SC.
• Fully understand workflow, daily production goals and review standard operating procedures.
• learning processes quickly and become a subject-matter expert in new processes.
• Liaise with other SCs and external members of the learning team.
• Provide administrative support to the learning team, including roster generation, sign making, etc.
• Problem solving skills.
• Complete understanding of the safety procedures in the SC.
• Ensure safety procedures are fully incorporated into the PMVs and JIB's.
• Ensure that Associates are operating safely and take immediate corrective action when necessary.
• Proficient in PC supported MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Education provided by parents as well as several surrounding homeschool organizations. General field of studies from Bob Jones and Sexton education curriculums. Along with an 8 year education of classical violin training from local teacher.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: