I am a business professional with a career spanning in Insurance, Asset Management, Home Lending, Controls, and Compliance which includes 12 years of people management experience. I currently support Asset Management coordinating and executing control agenda's, managing internal and external audit engagements, and acting as the Business Resiliency Coordinator for the AM Client Service teams.
Nationwide Insurance/ Mar 2014 to Jan 2017
• Implemented internal QC program resulting in accuracy, timeliness, and consistency of analysis.
• Designed and implemented analysis database resulting in a 40% decrease in departmental staff.
• Created and implemented training processes and procedures.
• Managed departmental reports and workflow
Conventional and Private Claims Supervisor
JPMorgan Chase / Jan 2008 to Jul 2010
• Increased claim timeliness by 98% by increasing staff and implementing claims database.
• Created training material that resulted in less claims errors.
• Managed and trained three claims teams located both domestically and internationally while maintaining accuracy and timeliness.
• Implemented controls resulting in faster return on claim funds and increased claim amounts for the company.
JPMorgan Chase/ Oct 2001 to Jan 2008
• Designed and implemented the payoff database resulting in decreasing staff from 10 to 2 full time employees.
• Eliminated audit findings by implementing process improvement and procedural changes resulting in zero audit findings for the 2002 fiscal year.
• Successfully managed and organized project to eliminate audit findings of 2,000 home equity loan files
• Reduced departmental cost by 10% by implementing a paperless environment with automating departmental processes.
One of 47 out of 150 candidates selected to participate in the JPMorgan Chase Rising Stars program, designed to provide exposure, mentorship, and career development to strengthen leadership skills, and promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: