Results-oriented leader and Navy Veteran with a Top Secret SCI security clearance leveraging more than 15 years as a proven leader and manager able to multi-task missions, projects, and programs applying skills of strategic planning, analysis, operational execution and personnel development. Able to research, analyze data, identify solutions, and develop courses of action. Proven ability to combine knowledge, vision, ingenuity, and strong business acumen with project management and leadership qualities to support organizational effectiveness, reach, and overall expansion.
- Led a team of 25 senior enlisted military personnel and contractors in the delivery of 1,000 classroom and 4,000 laboratory hours of training for 200 Navy personnel across 18 Aegis Ashore Missile Defense Systems teams.
- Managed Aegis Ashore training processes, including administrative policies and procedures, instructional methods and techniques, scenario development and execution, and utilization of training aids and devices, facilities, and equipment totaling $35M.
- Conducted training needs assessments to identify areas of improvement for Aegis Ashore Fundamentals course and led a complete revision of the curriculum. Oversaw the planning, development and implementation of training scenarios while ensuring scenario objectives met Sixth Fleet Commander's guidance and directives.
- Key member of Aegis Ashore Requirement Analysis Work Groups defining future requirements, current equipment discrepancies, and lab upgrade/installs.
- Coordinated, scheduled and led bi-weekly
conferences with stakeholders to develop Aegis
Ashore equipment issue remediations, required
equipment upgrades, and course and/or maintenance
- Analyzed equipment install/upgrade budget monthly to check compliance and identify areas in need of adjustment.
- Managed 5 divisions within Operations department consisting of 4 officers, 10 senior enlisted, 10 contractors, and 48 junior enlisted personnel in the delivery of 10,257 hours of instruction and completion of 4956 hours of maintenance to support 26 courses returning over 1,000 highly skilled warfighters to the Fleet.
- Monitored and maintained $125K quarterly budget to ensure prioritized expenditures.
- Led the transfer of 3 Ship Self Defense System courses to the command resulting in the command becoming the Ship Self Defense System Center of Excellence for the Navy.
- Oversaw the development, implementation, and execution of Ship Self Defense System phasing plan to accomplish program work scope within schedule and budget.
- Led 4 junior officers, 6 senior enlisted, and 60 junior enlisted personnel in seamanship, electronic warfare, and command and control areas of responsibility.
- Developed, maintained, and coordinated the schedules for ship services, including large gun firings, sonar activations, rotary/fixed wing aircraft services, active radar transmissions, and link operations.
- Provided oversight of 4 division's Material Maintenance Management program, manpower requirements, awards submissions, maintenance and non-maintenance expenditures, casualty reports, and professional qualification's status.
- Created, briefed, implemented, and training plans for 23 Air Intercept Controllers within Carrier Strike
Group Twelve and 4 Tactical Helicopter Controllers onboard ensuring all air controllers maintained proficiency and qualifications.
- Developed and executed Naval Surface Fire Support training plan for shipboard team to ensure strict adherence to established procedures.
- Provided the Air Defense Commander's brief in place of the Commanding Officer at the Warfare Commanders Conference to a group of 90 people including senior Navy leadership.
- Directed the Ballistic Missile Defense team comprised of military and civilian personnel in the planning, coordination and execution of advanced Ballistic Missile Defense scenarios.
- Led the Ballistic Missile Defense team in shipboard Ballistic Missile Defense training, briefing, assessing, and debriefing ships combat watch personnel during Ballistic Missile Defense Exercise certification events.
- Developed, maintained, and delivered the 2.5 day Maritime Ballistic Missile Defense course of instruction to Ballistic Missile Defense ships Combat Information Center watchstanders.
- Mentored, trained, and assessed 15 Navy ship Tactical Action Officers on Combat Information Center watch station's execution during a Ballistic Missile Defense Exercise.
- Conducted assessments utilizing approved performance measures and provided feedback to assist military and civilian peers on their professional development as an instructor and assessor.
- Briefed ship's Commanding Officer on the conduct of the Ballistic Missile Defense Exercise certification event and debriefed the results.
- Scheduled, coordinated and led several weekly teleconferences between training commands and Ballistic Missile Defense ship's lead Tactical Action Officers to discuss equipment issues/problems, Ballistic Missile Defense Exercise program requirements, and schedule leading up to the certification event.
- Augmented Commander Carrier Strike Group Four as an Air Warfare Coordinator Assessor during a Composite Training Unit Exercise (C2X) certification event.
Management and Strategy Institute
- Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certified (LSSWB)™
Management and Strategy Institute
- Certified Kaizen Facilitator (CKF)™
Microsoft Office Suite
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: