Receive invoices from Austin, Dallas, Houston and San Antonio in sort them according to the payroll sheet.
Look up job & community code for addresses on BLUES(all cities).
Check in all bags(communities) for each city.
Receive all invoices for assigned vendors and matching the purchase order(s), and verify approval. (3 way process)
Identify any errors and have them corrected before processing.
Reconcile statements from vendors to ensure all payables are accurate and up to date.
Assist with permits check request.
Process the majority of data entry into AS400.
Responsible in providing weekly cash report.
Assist any department or entity by researching paid invoices and cancelled checks as necessary.
Match all-subs (checks with invoices) verify totals are correct; if any errors provide to employee for its correction.
Handle Document Control
▪ Ordered electrical materials by creating a purchase requisition to submit to our vendors with an assigned Purchase Order Number.
▪ Provided Electrical Purchase Orders to our other locations in Pascagoula, MS, Galveston, TX, & Brownsville, TX
▪ Assisted in creating binders with all current / old drawings, cut sheets, redlines, etc…
▪ Typed up proposals to our clients.
▪ Uploaded drawings, cut sheets, redlines onto the FTP site of one of our clients
▪ Converted received drawings to PDF & reduced size
▪ Entered drawing information to its corresponding Transmittal Log
▪ Typed up Transmittals for those attachments being submitted
▪ Tracked all requisitions that have been provided to vendors by entering them into our Purchase Order Log & QuickBooks
▪ Assisted in entering invoices & compare them to the requisition first issued(used QuickBooks)
▪ Print checks to pay vendors
▪ Tracked multiple credit cards with invoices & receipts
▪ Job coded all transactions on credit cards
▪ Utilized QuickBooks, Excel, Word, MAS 500
▪ Clerical Work
▪ Setup offshore training for employees. (BP 6in1, SafeGulf, RIGPASS, etc...)
▪ Handled iLogistics for employees
▪ Received merchandise into MAS 500
10/2007 to 07/2011
Bilingual CSR /Fraud AnalystU.S. Bank － Houston, Texas
Familiar with call handling procedures in a high volume in-bound call center.
▪ CSR handling 100+ calls a day.
▪ Fraud Analyst-browsing weekly card reports to check for any unusual transactions (dollar amt, states, time frame) Call independent merchant locations to request for video coverage. Setup recon accounts to transfer fraudulent charges while the investigation took place.
▪ Assist customers in ordering, canceling, reinstating cards. Delegate work orders to other employees
▪ Add new drivers/vehicles for individual cards
▪ Running Transaction Detail Reports & Card/Driver/Vehicle inventory reports
▪ Handled accounting for large firms; separating individual transactions by departments.
▪ Utilized EXTRA! X-treme system, Epay, Lotus Notes, SAR
▪ Clerical Work
▪ Submitted individual invoices for different merchants over the phone.
▪ Ordered the master pin list for USPS.
▪ Checked merchant status in the OFAC Corporate Risk Management
08/2005 to 10/2006
International CollectionsJP Morgan Chase － Houston, TX
▪ Utilize strong attention to detail at data entry skills process international checks.
▪ 150+ check entries
▪ Convert currencies to U.S dollars
▪ Verify if check is valid / fraud
LoneStar Community College － Cypress, TX, USA
Houston Community College － Houston, TX
2003 - 2004
Blinn College － Bryan, TX
Payable, Accounts Receivable, Administrative Assistant, AS400, MAS500, attention to detail, AutoCAD, call center, Clerical, credit, clients, Customer Service, Data Entry, detail oriented, Lotus Notes, Access, Microsoft Excel, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, payroll, PDF, Portuguese, Spanish, proposals, QuickBooks, Receiving, researching, Risk Management, phone, Time Management, Training, document control, organized