Detail-oriented billing verification specialist with experience in pricing verification, audit, reporting, file management. Prior experience in the healthcare industry with medical billing. Successful project coordinator, quality customer service both written and verbal, with excellent follow-up skills. Ability to identify discrepancies with excellent problem-solving skills. Proficient in Microsoft Excel, knowledge of medical terminology. Responsive, professional demeanor. Build relationships with internal and external partners. Ability to work in a team environment. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs, manage deadlines and time constraints.
· Responsible for verification of pricing, data, other accounting documents, data entry with a focus on accuracy and timeliness. Handled large volume of transactions in fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines.
· Worked with Sales, customer service, and other staff to ensure data accuracy and compliance to prevent errors, with strong attention to detail.
· Professionally, efficiently, and timely answered sales agent questions and requests and communications regarding missing/incomplete paperwork. Provided quality customer support to staff and external business partners.
· Used Excel to analyze large data sets to find and resolve problems and achieve 100% accounting accuracy and eliminate billing errors.
· Responsibilities included research of account transactions to identify root cause of discrepancies, troubleshoot issues.
· Updated and maintained contract information and pricing accurately for 200 individual contracts. Handled new vendor set ups, upkeep of data.
· Reported financial data. Updated pricing spreadsheets distributed to Sales and other internal teams.
· Trained and audited work of others. Provided guidance to less experienced staff.
· Committed in maintaining work environment focused on quality, communication, collaboration, and teamwork.
· Worked flexible hours, night, weekend, and holiday shifts.
· Reviewed billing information for accuracy; worked with patient insurance carriers; entered billing into database accurately and timely; researched patient inquiries, researched, and resolved billing issues to ensure prompt payment.
· Scheduled patient appointment and procedures. Checked daily doctor schedules and verified insurance.
· Provided guidance to patients regarding office procedures.
· Created an office brochure to educate patients of clinic policies and procedures, including insurance, hours of operation, medical procedures, and other helpful information.
· Utilized customer service skills and detailed system knowledge to support hospital and clinic operations.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: