Experience accurately and efficiently executing time-sensitive invoice processing, pricing and data verification. Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, high volume and deadline driven environment. Self-starter, flexible, excellent time management skills. Ability to work independently and with a team. Strong analytical skills with critical attention to detail. Strong problem resolution skills, ability to research and identify discrepancies. Work collaboratively and effectively in a team environment.
Effective written and verbal communication
• Timely and efficiently processed invoices in a high-volume environment meeting billing and reporting deadlines, with a focus on accuracy.
• Verified pricing for various types of shipments, obtained approvals as applicable. Checked and calculated all charges, including additional fees and surcharges, corrected shipping details. Routinely and effectively interacted with other departments and vendors.
• Problem solved payment issues. Researched to identify root cause of discrepancies. Communicated with Sales teams and vendors to resolve issues and ensure prompt payment.
• Updated and maintained contract information and rates with entries into computer application for 200 individual contracts.
• Responsible for reporting functions weekly and monthly. Generate revenue report for various business sector. Assembled and formatted received files to distribute pricing report monthly to multiple company divisions.
• Maintained an organized filing system for all financial documents.
• Fulfilled additional workload duties in order to meet weekly and monthly reporting and financial deadlines. Consistent flexibility with work schedule. Assisted with month-end close.
• Consistently and effectively adjusted to multiple demands and shifting priorities.
• Maintained positive vendor relationships. Committed in maintaining work environment focused on quality, communication, collaboration, and teamwork.
• Collaborated with team members on continuous improvement strategies, reviewed current operating system processes and implemented solutions. Led working group that reviewed and implemented Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for departmental, system, and team functions achieving efficiency, uniformity of performance, reduced miscommunication and improved compliance.
• Contributed to operational success in vendor management. Managed the supplier quality program initiative.
• Reviewed supplier insurance coverages and ensured compliance to company policies.
• Maintained customer contract pricing updates, calculated and processes volume rebates.
• Performed accounts payable functions – processed vendor invoices, verified invoices to purchase orders. Contributed to cost savings by receiving discounts for timely payments.
• Worked as a team to prepared standard operating procedures.
• Collaborated with teams to implement system enhancements that improved efficiencies.
• Performed required evaluation and testing for system upgrades. Resolved any glitches and eliminated issues.
• Gathered, reviewed and prepared information to place paper orders.
• Contacted customers via phone and email to confirm deliveries and follow up with inquiries. Notified departments and printers of delivery dates for production scheduling, followed up with paper suppliers on any delivery issues.
• Educated internal business partners on opportunities for expanding knowledge of new products.
• Maintained responsibility for all inquiries, concerns and complaints, resolving matters effectively.
• Ensured Department paper inventories were at optimal levels. Travel to facilities within 5 US locations.
• Researched and updated monthly market prices for Paper.
• Contributed to implementing process and reporting improvements with system upgrades. Maintained documentation for departmental system upgrades and enhancements.
• Subject matter expert with department's software functionality and offered training to new employees.
• Supported various department programs via project tracking, accounts payable billing functions, data entry of invoices, and reporting.
• Processed invoices timely. Pay vendors by monitoring discount opportunities. Ensured payments were made on time within billing cycle deadlines.
• Verified Invoices to purchase orders to obtain appropriate payment approval.
• Identified and reconciled any variances between purchase order and vendor invoice.
• Resolved purchase order, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation. Collaborated with suppliers and internal associates to correct invoicing errors.
• Worked on a team on the creation and implementation of reporting and process improvements. Documented standard operating procedures for departmental and system functions.
• Tested enhancements and upgrades to determine proper functionality and operational ability, determined fixes to potential glitches.
Continuous Improvement studies:
• Customer Service
• Business Marketing
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: