Conscientious and compassionate Human Resources professional with drive for helping employers recruit, develop and retain qualified candidates. Skilled at partnering with management teams to build employee-centric cultures promoting positive morale and optimizing productivity. Motivating and positive with excellent interpersonal, coaching and communication skills.
• Identified and communicated to superiors concerning opportunities for curriculum enhancement.
• Contributed to creation of training materials such as handouts, scripts and website content.
• Mentored employees during probationary period to answer questions and offer improvement strategies.
• Devised new methods of imparting information in order to increase engagement and retention.
• Conducted continual research to maintain subject matter expertise for assigned programs.
• Executed training programs, consistently teaching and validating requisite skills and behaviors.
• Assisted in monitoring trainee performance to identify gaps in training.
• Maintained effective, consistent communication with managers, peers and other resource groups.
• Conducted assessments of employee understanding and performance.
• Trained and mentored 40 new employees on Salesforce CRM system, sales cycles to exceed top performance levels, and coordinated logistic industry presentations for 2 years.
• Executed and created new team-building coaching opportunities weekly via social media, networking, and research ideas how to cold calling leads and filter potential.
• Demonstrated and explored current market conditions and business trends to improve customer experiences for team members within the logistics industry; resulting in optimum outcomes.
• Conducted and empowered clients via WebEx presentations.
• Provided LEAN status updates and process improvements to minimize systematic waste.
• Examined and determined the appropriate measurement systems to implement LEAN activities and engaged management on a regular basis.
• Monitored and negotiated business transactions with customers and generated referrals to secure and increase sales pipeline book of business.
• Exceeded performance goals by 180% with execution of full sales cycle from initial lead processing through conversion and closing; $750,000 new and residual revenue for small, medium and large accounts.
• Gauged and monitored evaluation assessments for overall team effectiveness with superior self-management skills to prioritize tasks with little supervision.
• Recruited and directed students to identify educational needs, coached and mentored to achieve desired goals and outcomes.
• Developed, executed and created activities to increase and build stronger education department teams to increase overall individual morale and boost productivity.
• Established new customers opportunities through warm calling to obtain and build new book of business to track monthly and quarterly goals.
• Conducted training and change management processes to improve operations.
• Analyzed current business plan, identified inefficiencies in existing processes, and tracked performance following implementation of improvements.
• Determined and recommended methods to address improvement opportunities.
• Identified and resolved process issues to encourage smoother procedures, more efficient workflow and overall business growth.
• Resolved conflicts and negotiated agreements between parties in order to reach win-win solutions to disagreements and clarify misunderstandings.
Specialization Leadership Coaching
• Executed and recognized for closing new business generating $1.5 million in gross profit at Saleytics.
• Recognized top sales brokerage award 2014 (Q3) & 2015 (Q1) GENCO. Exceeded performance goals by 180% generated $750,000 new and residual revenue at GENCO.
• Named one of the top Enrollment Counselors at Capella University. Generated $2 million in new business and residual revenue in 1.5 years.
• Received award for outstanding performanceRookie of the Year for exceeding quarterly
goal by 300% at Capella University.
• Capella University Award for Second Harvest Heartland highest financial contribution.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: