Skilled Customer Configuration Manager with experience managing projects and business analytics. Adept at planning, coordinating logistics and leading teams to promote timely project delivery.
• Project Manager for client projects.
• In collaboration with teams, leverage product knowledge and best practice to assist customers in the implementation, support and maximization of their product portfolio.
• As a customer product expert, participate in conference calls, training sessions and other activities with external customers and partners during problem resolution and implementation activities.
• Serve as a trusted advisor to customers and provide product functionality, technology, process guidance, and implementation expertise.
• Coordinate trouble tickets to ensure timely resolution and customer satisfaction. Escalate tickets, as appropriate.
• Build and run SQL queries from Benthic Golden and Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
• Build and provide reports to clients
• Support after hours on call duties, as necessary.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: