Strategic Account Executive with proven success increasing sales and revenue through developing loyal account relationships. Articulate communicator with exceptional negotiation skills. Known for understanding customer needs and delivering effective solutions. With 15 years sales experience with multiple verticals, I believe I can contribute to your growth and profitability.
Industrial Electrical Contractor Duties included:
ACCOUNT MANAGER / ESTIMATOR-
- Conducted sales, service and account management to multiple clients in the Southern California area
- Analyzed specifications, blueprints and materials list for assigned projects
- Calculated production cost including labor hours and materials
- Assisted in finding cost-effective solutions
- Finalized estimates and presented to the customer
- Managed job materials for assigned jobs
- Coordinated with field employees to make sure they had necessary tools and materials to complete project
- Conducted site meetings with Foreman to review project progression and helped solve issues
- Utilized software to validate labor hours and locations of field employees
- Submission of electrical drawings to building and safety for construction permits
- Supervised and guided field workers on construction site
- Conducted safety meetings and completed onsite specific safety plans per customer requirements and OSHA standards
- Liaison between customer contact, field employees, and in-house management
- Completed daily job reports detailing work completed, labor hours and customer sign-off
- Completed disciplinary actions
- Assured projects were completed in a timely manner with maximum profitability
- Locate construction professionals through various sources, including internet job boards, referrals and local schools
- Interview construction professionals, evaluate candidates skills and strengths, and compare them with our company requirements
- Assisted with HR policies including compensation packages, offer letters and conducting background checks
- Ensure that safety operations are in compliance with OSHA standards
- Assist in design and deployment of safety program training to all employees
- Managed training expirations and made sure employees were kept in compliance
- Responsible for the sales, support and service of new client business for Temporary Construction Staffing needs
-Used effective communication and interpersonal skills when meeting and speaking with clients, promoting long-lasting relationships.
-Acquired new business and drove revenue streams by providing cutting-edge services to clients.
-Developed and enhanced account development strategies in collaboration with division leaders.
-Cultivated and developed customer relationships to enable sustained revenue growth.
-Drove new business development and client acquisition through cold calling, lead generation and exceptional service.
-Negotiated contracts, closed agreements and supported sales team in new product launches.
-Responsible for providing weekly billing invoices to clients
-Collected weekly checks for invoices from clients and turned into office
-Responsible for weekly follow up with any clients delinquent on invoices
-Performed 100-150 cold calls weekly
-Performed 100-150 telemarketing calls and follow up emails weekly
-Updated all prospect and client details in Salesforce CRM
-Provided weekly forecast to upper management for expected sales revenue
-Held #1 sales in revenue Southern California area with 200% net growth year over year
-165% year of year growth of net new business Solutions, service and support of hardware and software applications to Finance companies, Credit Unions, and car dealerships covering 26 states in the Eastern Region
-Tracked all data into Salesforce CRM
-Responsible for placing sales orders
-165% year of year growth of net new business
-Managed the selling of GPS Payment Assurance Solutions,
service and support of hardware and software applications to Finance
Companies, Credit Unions, and car dealerships for Western Region.
-Trained agents, dealers, and field reps with territory penetration and
sales quotas within the defined territories.
-Top % of Quota Award Western Region 2012
-Top % of Quota Award Nationally 2012
- Managed the selling of office technologies, service, and support
of hardware and software solutions to small, medium, and large
organizations in the orange county area.
-Held #1 % of Plan for Branch
-Held #2 Account Executive % in LA/OC Region
- OSHA 10 / 2015
- Aerial Lift / 2017
- CPR, AED and Basic First Aid / 2018
- High Voltage and Low Voltage Training / 2019
Reggie Ponsford / Co-Owner - Sarekon
Travis Fairweather / Real Estate Agent - First Team Estates CHRISTIE'S International
Eddie Flores / US Marshall - Federal Government
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: