High Performing Account Manager with five years experience consulting small and middle market businesses in a quota driven environment at global corporation. Extensive experience in full sales cycle management including lead generation, needs discovery, product demonstration, contract negotiation, post-sale implementation, and customer on-boarding.
Responsible for the retention and profitable growth of revenue within assigned customer accounts. Serves as the focal point of client contact, managing other resources (e.g.,broadcast, Insights, compliance specialists, sales leadership, executive management, billing, contracts, editorial, sales support, customers service, etc.) to ensure the client is well serviced and takes advantage of all appropriate products/solutions. Advises clients in the areas of message development, distribution, monitoring, and measurement.
You will help us with:
* Maintain high on-time renewal rates within a portfolio of current customers.
* Grow business through cross-selling and up-selling.
* Provide expertise and solutions-based selling with the entire suite of Cision products and services.
* The ability to sell value at all levels over the phone.
* Sold On-Demand, SaaS (Software as a Service) solution or subscription-based product to a diverse customer base.
* A consistent and documented track record for achieving monthly/quarterly/annual target metrics.
* Large account management or project management experience
* Proven track record for closing large and mid-size companies
* A communications, public relations or journalism background preferred
* Ability to adapt, overcome objections, and learn complex solutions
Product/ Client Management
Business Development Planning/Budgeting, Supervision
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: