Talented salesperson, closer and creative thinker. A solid relationship builder with a successful sales history. A big-picture business developer and creative director who can make it all come together. Credible, knowledgeable, and trustworthy. Enthusiasm and sincerity that gets the entire team excited. A team-oriented professional that delivers on time.
Fleet Graphics / P.O.P. / Signage / Interior & Exterior Wall Graphics - Large format printing - branding & installation for the transportation, retail, B2B & B2C industries.
• Fleet branding projects, for local and national accounts such as McDonald's, Nestle's, Miller Coors, Mondelez & Caterpillar.
• P.O.P. & Display, wall & retail floor graphics.
• Interior & Exterior Signage for companies such as Jimmy Johns, Ace Hardware & Boston Market.
• Researched new contacts, built relationships and RFQ'd over $750,000+ in projects.
• Exceeded expectation and achieved new relationships with customers, RFQing 75+ new companies from single vehicles to a project of 386 trailers and everything in between.
• Solicited and obtained a relationship with a leading transportation company for a project valued at over $350,000.
• Oversight of all projects throughout the process, from creative through production and installation.
Global leader in Product Identification and Brand Engineering.
• Researched and generated hundreds of new relationships by setting up and making presentations with new and existing contacts.
• RFQ'd all projects in industries ranging from automotive, P.O.P./display, restaurant, sports equipment, medical, retail, advertising & printing.
• Responsible for $1.5 Million in annual sales.
• Salesman & point person for a leading Display company on developing and manufacturing Adidas & Nike LED in-store signage for Kohls stores around the US. A 2-year program averaging $300,000 per year. Extremely positive feedback of increased customer experience and business for Kohls due to the signage branding project.
• Solicited and obtained an Automotive emblem account for Karma Automotive for their hood & rear branding emblems. Involved throughout the process from design, testing, through manufacturing to achieve a product of the highest quality and standard. 1st-year order request of $350,000 + with additional years to follow.
An On-line marketing company promoting businesses to consumers in the entertainment, medical, automotive, restaurant and service industries, etc.
• Provided strategic insight and analysis for acquisition and win-back through on-line and alternative media.
• Achieved success for customers gaining new business through thousands of transactions.
• Generating new business ranging from hundreds to thousands of dollars per each promotion per establishment.
• Managed integrated marketing communications programs, defined offers, provided creative direction, conducted competitive analysis, positioning and budgets.
• Developed and led all aspects of branding and company messaging through customer-facing channels, public relations, website, and collateral.
• Researched, met with and signed agreements with hundreds of new accounts.
Liquid Nutritional / Health & Wellness products company - Claimed to be the fastest billion-dollar global brand in health & wellness.
• Became one of the first Illinois representatives to introduce health and wellness products endorsed by Dr. Deepak Chopra to the Chicago market.
• Signed more than 110+ customers/distributors in the first year, well above the average of 10 to 15.
• Generated $550,000+ in new business.
• Designed and developed marketing materials for distributors to use for lead generation and sales tools.
• Prepared and presented products at trade shows throughout the U.S. (Colorado, New York, Connecticut, Wisconsin, & Illinois+) as well as in Canada.
• Maximized efforts and achieved recognition by earning incentive trips to Alaska & Puerto Rice by streamlining and effective sales system.
An Integrated Marketing Agency working with start-ups to fortune 100 companies.
• Managing/Creative Director delivering solid results to customers by managing a highly-skilled, well-seasoned, and committed team of creative professionals, tech-heads, and marketing professionals.
• Acquired new customers, engage with, and add value to, existing customer relationships through strategic planning, direct response, online campaigns, multi-channel communications, print, and advertising channels leading to thousands of creative projects.
• Responsible for and delivered $3 million+ net dollars in annual revenue.
• Manages integrated marketing communications programs, defines offers, provides creative direction, conducts competitive analysis, and develops budgets
• Developed and led all aspects of branding and company messaging through all customer-facing channels, website, and collateral
• Solicited and obtained lasting relationships, design and developing marketing materials for companies such as Motorola, Sony, Amoco Oil, Acco Brands, Office Max, and The Dairy Management Association generating millions of dollars of business.
• Solicited and obtained lasting relationships, design and developing and worked with Nonprofits such as The Alzheimer's Association - Rita Hayworth Gala, Y-Me National Breast Cancer Organization & The Cancer Wellness Center for many years helping to raise hundreds of thousands of dollars in needed donations.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: