Well-organized Administrative professional bringing excellent multitasking abilities developed over 3 years of Health Care experience. Commended for consistently driving team success with knowledgeable enforcement of company procedures and skillful personnel training. Proficient in proprietary software's and most EMR's with an aptitude for database management.
I am seeking an opportunity to work for an organization that will allow me to utilize my skills to augment the company mission while developing new competencies and experience.
Dean's List for Academic Excellence 2014
Inauguration of Revenue Cycle Department (Dallas, TX)September 2016 – November 2016
Supervisor of Training
● Creation of all training materials (i.e. handbooks, agenda, and presentations).
● Conducted screening and in person interviews of potential hires.
● Consulted with senior management as well as people operations on new hires, promotions, and terminations.
● Trained over 20 Revenue Cycle Associates (including temporary and permanent associates not under my division) on a rolling basis.
● Organized a variety of team building exercises/events to promote team cohesion.
● Arranged group and individual team meetings to provide feedback and discuss strategies for professional growth.
● Served as liaison to bridge communication between New York and Texas offices and maintained a consistent presence at both offices throughout the remainder of my tenure at Spreemo.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: