Hardworking Feeder with exceptional track record of reliable attendance and high-quality work. Strong collaboration skills to thrive in fast-paced, high-stress environments.
Responsible for the implementation of the CIS program on campus.
Responsible for collaborating with campus staff in order to integrate services.
Develop rapport with other agencies so that cooperation and communication is achieved in delivering services to students and their families.
Responsible for developing and implementing the Campus Plan to include monthly updates and completion of activities.
This includes a needs assessment based on the data collected by the coordinator in order to develop and implement the Campus Plan.
The Campus Plan addresses the needs of the campus.
Responsible for implementing program components: Supportive Guidance, Health and Human Services, Parental and Family Engagement, College and Career Awareness, Enrichment and Academic Enhancement Support.
Facilitates, develops and or conducts trainings/presentations as deemed necessary._Will actively involve school and/or CIS volunteers in the program.__Staff with key personnel (principal, assistant...
To recruit and enroll children into the Head Start program, to provide parent-driven, family centered case management services that support families in building skills and achieving goals, and to promote parent, family, and community engagement in the Head Start program.
Model HCDE and Head Start's mission, vision, and values.
Identify and recruit eligible children for participation in the Head Start program.
Complete applications and enroll children on an ongoing basis.
Develop positive, goal-oriented relationships that support parent, family, and community engagement.
Assess families' strengths and needs to develop individualized partnership plans that support skill building and goal achievement.
Connect families with appropriate community resources and complete home visits as required.
Provide timely case management and follow-up services.
Maintain current and accurate documentation and complete regular data entry.
Actively support parent engagement in the program, including family education and literacy events, Parent Committee, and Policy Council.
Cultivate existing relationships with community partners and create new ones.
Participate in committees, workgroups, and trainings as assigned.
Maintain confidentiality of information.
Perform other duties as assigned.
First Teacher/Primer Maestro, was created specifically for Doña Ana Country families who are bi-lingual or monolingual in Spanish. The decided focus of the six-week First Teacher/Primer Maestro program is engaging parents in the education of their children. For parents to succeed in the role as ones who help prepare their children to enter kindergarten –as their children's teachers — it is important for them to know how children learn and develop, to learn how talking, playing and reading with children develops skills and, finally, to understand the skill requirements for beginning kindergarten.
Coordinates and provides support to After School Programs. Implements programs at each campus assigned and ensures programs meet or exceed district and grantor requirements. Major Duties & Responsibilities List most important duties first
• Collaborates with campus staff to implement and maintain after school programs on each campus assigned. Assists campus administration in integrating the program with that of the regular school day instructional program. Ensures that activities are aligned with TEKS objectives.
• Coordinates field lessons, educational presentations, and bus transportation for assigned campuses. Provides campus staff with listing of approved after school providers to provide appropriate enrichment activities and materials.
• Assists in the preparation of budgets, requisitions, direct pay forms, and inventory of supplies and materials purchased for each campus assigned.
• Assists assigned campuses with data entry into the online reporting system for submission to the Texas Education Agency. Reviews data entered into system.
• Assists campuses with writing re-applications and requests for budget transfers.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: