Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Focused and seasoned Utility Engineer with a superb record of client satisfaction. Able to function well independently or as a team member. Excellent coordinator between management junior team members and local and state regulators.
- Superior expertise in boiler operations and utilities
- Excellent ability to foster and sustain positive professional relationships
- Strong knowledge of masonry HVAC electrics plumbing painting and carpentry
- High proficiency with condensation systems cooling towers and boilers
- Sound ability to manage and coach team members in a manufacturing environment
- Exceptional proficiency with process steam systems waste water systems and feed water systems
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Maintained and ordered repairs for all site utilities.
- Contributed to start-up teams in coordination with plant operators.
- Oversaw safety program improvements and implemented capital development projects.
- Maintained and updated standard operating procedures utility manuals.
- Supervised construction to ensure all instrumentation equipment and piping adhered to safety codes.
- Implemented design changes and integrity testing as required.
- Updated management on project progress and issues as needed.
- Monitored projects for adherence to engineering standards and practices.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Utility Engineer job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Utility Engineer resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.