Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly dedicated and skilled Tool Design Engineer with broad and deep proficiency in a variety of tool designs and construction techniques. Adept at handling multiple projects simultaneously in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Mindful of and knowledgeable about all relevant safety standards and practices.
- Strong proficiency with MS Word-based software 3D CAD/CAM systems and Unigraphics
- Excellent breadth of experience in machine component and mechanical system design
- High knowledge of design principles instruments techniques and tools
- Exceptional knowledge of machine tool construction and design
- Superior abilities in using Solid Edge and AutoCAD MTD
- Outstanding skills in business and operating initiative acquisition
- Sound time management and communication skills
- Contributed to new design outlines for thermoformed plastic parts.
- Implemented and evaluated fresh product design adjustments.
- Recommended solutions to R & D sample trail and production run issues.
- Assisted cross-functional engineering team in coordination with all personnel levels.
- Outlined new tooling and company product cost estimates as needed.
- Evaluated and resolved tool life and functionality problems as required.
- Oversaw tooling data updates in MRP computer.
- Answered tooling-related queries from tool crib personnel.
- Created engineering alteration notices in coordination with tool suppliers.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Tool Design Engineer job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Tool Design Engineer resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.