Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Inventive Telecom Field Engineer who utilizes intelligence ingenuity and experience to consistently solve complex telecom engineering problems. Skilled in wireless OEM-to-installation projects cable running diagrams and materials applications. Specialize in Subject Matter Expert services central office engineering and BTS/MW engineering.
- Uninterrubtible Power Systems (UPS)
- DC plants
- Power-Distribution Units (DPU)
- Testing and troubleshooting new and existing systems
- System Diagnosis
- Extensive networking knowledge
- Worked with Sales and Support to provide post-sale deployment and installation for telecommunication services.
- Provided installation guidance and training for customer-based products that required additional steps to be taken by the purchaser.
- Advised management of improvements arising from customer feedback during post-sale installation and user-interaction experiences.
- Responsible for providing on-site technical service and support for customers and installers.
- Supervised customer relations team of 35 employees to improve customer retention by 13 percent.
- Utilized Mu Dynamics SmartBits and BreakingPoint Systems to perform telecom/network system tests.
- Maintained and audited the company-wide CRM program.
- Advised Cable Television department of design issues within the engineering aspects of field-installed products.
- Conducted designed and tested Quality Assurance evalutions on devices and services for pre-sale consultations.
- Provided third-level critical support for system deployment utilizing DBDS in-depth debugging techniques.
- Worked extensively as a virtual analysis expert for global support office during overseas acquisition of several telecom organizations.
- Maintained in-house and contractor traning pertaining to company products services practices and computer science.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Telecom Field Engineer job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Telecom Field Engineer resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.