Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Strong Software Project Leader offers technical expertise and good supervisory skills with team software engineers.Understands the demands of the constantly evolving marketplace.Brings a Master’s Degree in Computer Programming and ten years of experience.
- Expertise with TCP/UDP C++ Visual Studio C# CMMI and Agile
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good analytical abilities
- Delegates tasks appropriately
- Excellent time management
- Produces well-written documentation and manuals
- Provided technical expertise to a team of highly skilled software engineers.
- Monitored goal progress and motivated performance.
- Evaluated engineers and provided training to keep them up-to-date on changing technologies.
- Worked with the team to complete large application development projects.
- Communicated and collaborated with customers regularly to ensure quality development and service delivery.
- Reported to the management team.
- Led a team of Software Engineers focused on development of software applications within the Company Name search-engine environment.
- Assigned tasks and duties and delegated coding.
- Monitored software engineer technical and programming skills.
- Evaluated engineers on a quarterly basis.
- Implemented program objectives and monitored goal progress.
- Met deadlines for roll-outs.
- Ensured quality work by staff.
- Ensured Company Name’s quality standards were met followed and upheld.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Software Project Leader job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Software Project Leader resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.