Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly knowledgeable and skilled Regulatory Compliance Specialist understands the importance of corporate compliance with environmental laws and regulations. Professional with a very analytical mind and excellent planning skills. Possesses a Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science and eight years of Regulatory Compliance Specialist experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the regulations and laws concerning pollution as promulgated by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Good ability to conduct chemical analysis to determine parts per million of substances
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities
- Strong ability to make recommendations for correction and implement plans to reduce pollution outputs within acceptable levels
- High level of interpersonal skills allows collaborative work with managers, field workers, and company executives
- Acts as a liaison with the EPA
- Read regulatory stands, wrote compliance reports, and submitted permit applications.
- Analyzed maps, aerial photos, drawings, and environmental data of landfill and gas and oil fields.
- Coordinated with field workers to ensure equipment utilized and methods employed comported with permits.
- Conducted chemical analysis of air and groundwater samples and wrote compliance reports.
- Ensured company adhered to issued permits and made recommendations for needed changes.
- Implemented a compliance program with regular monitoring of standards.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Regulatory Compliance Specialist job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Regulatory Compliance Specialist resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.