Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced Public Relations Assistant who is an expert at creating and executing public opinion polls. Adept at gathering data into a spreadsheet engaging marketing subjects in useful conversation and compiling market research data for customer needs. Specializes in retail market research and working with the public.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to turn data into public relations related materials
- Strong eye for detail
- Comprehensive understanding of all media outlets
- Types 55wpm
- Proficient in Internet communication
- Strong understanding of non-disclosure agreements
- Collected data relevant to a client’s current situation and put that data into a useful spreadsheet.
- Typed and distributed professional press releases based on content created by public relations specialists.
- Was often asked to do media research on various clients to gauge what the press is reporting about the client.
- Responsible for starting and maintaining customer files that contained all of the data and information generated for each client.
- Acted as the company’s social media monitor by spending time looking through social media posts for mentions of our clients.
- Developed and distributed simple press releases that announced upcoming events or activities for our clients.
- Helped to develop promotional materials for certain clients and then distributed those materials throughout the local area.
- Responsible for monitoring online media to find mentions of clients or any articles pertaining to client activity.
- Assisted public relations specialists in formulating press releases designed to announce major changes for our various clients.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Public Relations Assistant job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Public Relations Assistant resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.