Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Focused and resourceful PCB Layout Engineer with exceptionally wide experience in engineering circuitry design and implementation. Strong short- and long-term troubleshooter. Able to work well independently or as a part of a team.
- Extensive breadth of experience with low power analog circuit design
- Strong knowledge of PCB transmission line circuitry signal integrity and design analysis
- Excellent grasp of analog testing and debugging strategies and features
- Superior ability to work with PCB fabricators
- High skills in working with PCB design and layout tools
- Exceptional understanding of printed circuit mechanical design processes
- Sound proficiency in power analog engineering fundamentals and circuit design techniques
- Outstanding ability to work under high-pressure deadlines
- Developed and submitted schematics and layouts for multi-layer high-speed PCB techniques.
- Maintained system documentation of entire PCB layout and fabrication.
- Implemented layout process in coordination with manufacturers suppliers and customers.
- Ensured layout design compliance with IPC and manufacturing requirements.
- Performed regular system tests as required.
- Maintained and updated symbol and footprint libraries for schematic and PCB design tools.
- Designed and implemented various system circuit boards.
- Monitored and performed troubleshooting for all fabrication process issues.
- Planned cost reduction strategies in coordination with PCB design staff.
- Monitored and updated engineering process schematics.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Pcb Layout Engineer job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Pcb Layout Engineer resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.