Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Reliable and highly skilled Power Plant Engineer with an exceptional record of successful emergency management. Able to adjust work pace to meet a variety of unexpected situations. Superior manager of small and large utility design and repair teams.
- Excellent experience in multi-fuel energy production facility management
- Superior grasp of power plant design principles and practices
- Strong communication and supervisory abilities
- High abilities in analyzing and implementing computerized solutions to electrical engineering problems
- Sound customer engagement and presentation skills
- Outstanding skills in electrical troubleshooting
- Supervised ash conveyance and coal handling plants.
- Monitored operating supply delivery.
- Coordinated and led company safety training programs.
- Maintained and monitored process thermopac and power boilers.
- Maintained and updated temperature records and log sheets.
- Assisted in employee training as required.
- Managed emergency situations and implemented deionizer regeneration.
- Provided maintenance personnel support as needed.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Power Plant Engineer job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Power Plant Engineer resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.