Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Compassionate understanding and skilled Orthopedic Technician has eight years of experience. Possesses excellent ability to mold and remove casts adjust canes and crutches. Has an Associate’s Degree in Orthopedic Technology is fully certified through the NBCOT and has terrific communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills when dealing with patients
- Good knowledge of anatomy and physiology
- Excellent understanding of molding and casting
- Able to explain potential issues with casts canes and crutches to patients
- Solid understanding of patient confidentiality requirements
- Extensive knowledge of aseptic principles in apply dressings and casts
- Advanced knowledge of skeletal skin and manual tractions
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with the treatment team
- Worked in operating room environments assisting surgeons and patients.
- Mixed and molded casts and applied them.
- Explained potential dangers of orthopedic devices to patients.
- Adjusted orthopedic devices as needed.
- Maintained and followed all aseptic procedures..
- Helped fit patients with crutches canes and other orthopedic devices.
- Used plaster to make casts.
- Explained care of orthopedic devices to patients.
- Followed hospital aseptic procedures.
- Maintained patient confidentiality at all times.
2008 The National Board of Certification for Orthopedic Technologists (NBCOT)
Orthopedic Technologist Certification
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Orthopedic Technician job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Orthopedic Technician resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.