Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Resourceful and dependable MWD Field Engineer with a stellar record of successful surface engineering project completion. Strong multi-tasker with high skills in task organization and prioritization. Adept at functioning well independently or as part of a team.
- Strong experience in MWD service operation and monitoring
- Excellent knowledge of drilling system services and products
- Outstanding grasp of depth tracking systems
- Superior abilities in data distribution to appropriate contractors and subcontractors
- Exceptional skills in problem-solving and troubleshooting
- Sound data interpretation and analysis abilities
- Oversaw and ensured efficiency of all onsite engineering job assignments.
- Determined field engineering team training needs for reporting to senior management.
- Ensured proper utilization and maintenance of all surface equipment.
- Maintained and updated all work and tool records.
- Prepared monthly work assignment reports for submission to senior management.
- Ensured adherence to company policy and safety rules for all performed work.
- Operated and monitored rig site MWD surface systems.
- Generated and submitted service performance reports for all equipment.
- Ensured that all work was performed in accordance with technical procedures as outlined in quality system manual.
- Ensured integration of all QHSE requirements in work process.
- Gathered and intepreted project data in coordination with geologists and drillers.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Mwd Field Engineer job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Mwd Field Engineer resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.