Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Diligent Mutual Fund Accountant seeks position where previously acquired skills and related experience can be applied. Proficient in current accounting software. Adept at generally accepted accounting principles including forecasting preparation of analysis and reconciliation reports fund monitoring and general auditing practices.
- Experience with Excel MS Word and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of equity markets and equity trading
- Ability to complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Understanding of industry guidelines
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Good analytical skills
- Strong work ethic
- Monitored daily trading and fund pricing.
- Prepared and updated general ledgers.
- Assisted with various projects, as needed. March 2005 to September 2005 Fidelity, Inc. Ñ City, State Mutual Fund Accountant
- Prepared daily, monthly and quarterly reconciliations.
- Reconciled fund records.
- Prepared tax returns and ensured compliance with required payments.
- Checked accounting records and financial reports for accuracy.
- Analyzed market trends and made client investment recommendations.
- Assisted with the preparation of periodic auditing reports.
- Prepared trial balances and monitored assigned funds.
- Assisted auditor with internal and external audits. May 2010 to June 2014 Freedom Mutual – City, State Mutual Fund Accountant
- Monitored assigned funds and daily trading activity.
- Allocated mutual fund bill payments.
- Prepared required reconciliations and updated ledgers.
- Management and supervisory duties.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Mutual Fund Accountant job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Mutual Fund Accountant resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.