Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced Manufacturing Team Leader brings a combination of strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate team workers. Possesses a strong understanding of workplace safety regulations and ensures staff always follows standards. Brings ten years of experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management.
- Provides strong leadership
- Understands manufacturing deadlines and goals
- Monitors line-workers to ensure goals met
- Provides solid feedback and motivation
- Possesses thorough knowledge of all safety regulations, protocols, and standards
- Reports issues promptly
- Troubleshoots machine issues and performs repairs and/or assembly as needed
- Encourages members to keep up the pace to meet manufacturing deadlines
- Tracks goal progress
- Identified problem areas and suggested training needs.
- Monitored all manufacturing floor work.
- Performed light to complex assembly when needed.
- Tracked goal attainment and deadlines.
- Reported all issues to management.
- Ensured all manufacturing met quality standards.
- Ensured manufacturing team followed OSHA mandates and utilized safety equipment at all times.
- Provided day-to-day manufacturing floor leadership.
- Supervised all aspects of manufacturing line.
- Collaborated with Operations Manager to ensure labor needs met.
- Monitored progress and time frames for orders.
- Provided troubleshooting of equipment issues and performed assembly and repair as needed.
- Provided feedback and supervision of manufacturing team.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Manufacturing Team Leader job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Manufacturing Team Leader resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.