Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Detail-oriented Manufacturing Cost Accountant specializing in generally accepted accounting principles applicable to manufacturing costs including revenue and expenditures. Specializes in the efficient use of financial and accounting software especially in fast-paced work environments. Experienced with work in the private and public sector.
- Solid understanding of cost-related manufacturing processes
- Experienced with complex data analysis functions
- Proficient in MS Word Excel Power Point and Oracle
- Extensive knowledge of auditing procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Adept at carrying out instructions with accuracy
- Managed the purchase of raw materials and supplies and documented expenditures.
- Efficiently allocated costs and prepared related documentation.
- Constantly determined and documented costs associated with business activities.
- Routinely compared estimated costs to actual output costs.
- Prepared various market analysis reports.
- Calculated labor absorption costs.
- Prepared and managed invoices and billing statements.
- Prepared and reviewed margin analysis reports.
- Documented changes in product design and prepared related reports.
- Compiled daily data and checked journal entries for accuracy.
- Prepared detailed reports on labor costs.
- Reconciled ledger accounts and prepared daily reports.
- Observed and analyzed changes in manufacturing methods and related costs.
- Established and implemented cost standards.
- Identified and corrected cost errors.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Manufacturing Cost Accountant job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Manufacturing Cost Accountant resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.