Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly knowledgeable and personable Loan Servicing Specialist has excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with clients for mortgage loan origination.Has excellent customer-service approach and good attention to detail.Possesses a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and has ten years of Loan Servicing Specialist experience.
- Experienced with CPI Fidelity and MSP
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Good interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Solid understanding of Home Preservation
- Provides answers and follow-up
- Extensive experience with ERLMF
- Strong issues identification and the ability to arrive at and provide solutions strategies
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Answered questions about payment research loan modifications and adjustable rate mortgages.
- Conducted research and analysis of loan issues and provided solutions.
- Communicated concerning loan rejections and settlement of loan modifications.
- Responded to internal and external inquiries from personnel customers and vendors.
- Worked with customers to prevent default and modify home loans.
- Utilized excellent customer-service focused approach.
- Communicated promptly and courteously regarding loan applicant rejections.
- Counseled individuals on how to get a better credit score in order to secure mortgages in the future.
- Responded promptly to vendors.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Loan Servicing Specialist job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Loan Servicing Specialist resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.