Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Savvy and successful functional analyst ready to ensure company systems are always up-to-date and operational. Through a broad range of information channels performs as the go-between for company management employees and the information technology department ensuring systems accommodate and adapt to business goals.
- Experienced in analyzing functional systems and technology at a range of corporations
- Ability to design job profile that supports UML algorithm and other processes
- Command over various web platform operations and developmental software
- Exceptional organizational communication and time management skills with the capacity to operate independently and alongside other team members
- Able to design efficient and cost effective pathways for approaching needed solutions
- Compiled and analyzed documentation for conversion to assertive forms
- Utilized standard procedures to establish primary format and scope of requirements
- Coordinated points to be recorded and common conventions with subordinates
- Prepared and reviewed reports for all concerned parties
- Conducted meetings with clients and management regarding analysis requirements
- Worked with senior analysts ascertaining and documenting vital information
- Maintained records of analyzed information in standard formats
- Assisted senior analysts with management reports and the design of these reports
- Prepared and executed questionnaires forms and slides used to compile requirement analyses
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Functional Analyst job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Functional Analyst resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.