Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Ambitious Franchise Manager who works well in fast-paced environments to meet customer expectations while achieving sales goals. Adept at assessing client and employee needs. Specialize in market and product research coupled with the implementation of effective sales techniques.
● Extensive knowledge of business processes and procedures
● Ability to make well-informed business decisions
● Proficient in the preparation and evaluation of business reports
● Sound understanding of consumer markets
● Especially adept at interrupting financial and business data
● Willing to travel and work extended hours as necessary
● Good communications and organizational skills
● Managed daily franchise operations.
● Implemented efficient business practices.
● Evaluated employee performances.
● Approved new hires and trained new employees.
● Reviewed and adjusted operating procedures as necessary.
● Ensured compliance with franchise operating procedures.
● Evaluated products and designed new product marketing plans.
● Compiled market research data.
● Ensured that customer service standards were maintained.
● Prepared proposals and vendor agreements.
● Reviewed franchise performance data.
● Addressed customer service issues.
● Coordinated with stockholders and upper management.
● Reviewed franchise practices and implemented adjustments as necessary.
● Ensured compliance with safety and cleanliness standards.
● Analyzed work plans and implemented efficiency updates when necessary.
● Ensured that an optimal level of client support was provided.
● Addressed client and employee issues in a professional courteous manner.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Franchise Manager job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Franchise Manager resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.