Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Dexterous Finishing Manager adeptly coordinating and supervising production and operations activities. Committed to skillfully addressing worker issues while maintaining optimal safety standards. Specialize in maintaining accurate production and operations data.
● Significant experience with all finishing processes and operations
● Profound knowledge of labor and equipment requirements
● Ability to generate timely accurate reports
● Deep understanding of production specifications
● Ability to work well in team settings
● Excellent people skills
● Evaluated effectiveness of production sequences in relation to production goals.
● Kept accurate records of employes’ hours worked and attendance.
● Coordinated employee training in safety and equipment operations.
● Analyzed production and made efficiency recommendations.
● Ensured adherence to all applicable workplace safety standards.
● Set production goals and motivated team to achieve such goals.
● Performed equipment troubleshoot as required.
● Prepared regular reports of all activities.
● Assisted with finishing procedures as necessary.
● Maintained records of equipment repairs.
● Worked to resolve staffing issues.
● Addressed client concerns in a courteous manner.
● Hired and trained finishing staff.
● Interrupted specifications and ensured compliance with company guidelines.
● Maintained accurate records of all production activities.
● Developed and implemented new production processes.
● Calculated labor and equipment costs.
● Determined production goals and rates.
● Planned and managed staff work schedules.
● Directed and coordinated all employee activities.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Finishing Manager job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Finishing Manager resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.