Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Enterprising Field Application Engineer who maintains creative and effective solutions to production sales and support industries. Extensive experience in FPGA/Embedded design product promotion and customer support supervision. Specialize in pre-sale and post-sale activities 3D development and evaluation and integration.
- CMOS sensors
- Optical component modification and design
- Customer support
- OpenGL Flash and Unity
- Failure analysis in both hardware and software
- Proficient in Windows Linux and Android operating systems
- Experienced in languages: C C++ and C#.
- Conducted presentations and seminars for account customers and channel partners to introduce and resolve issues to customers’ satisfaction.
- Act as contact for internal customers sales managers business development managers and product marketing managers.
- Support customers with testing and technical issues to solve problems and install and configure product designs.
- Utilized technical sales experience to increase ROI for certain products newly developed by the company.
- Defined all customer technical requirements through pre-sales discussions and demonstrations.
- Conducted extensive periods of in-depth technical evaluation at customer’s sites in several locations across the US and Canada.
- Organized team involvement in North American trade shows industry events and exhibitions to establish and maintain customer relations.
- Managed regional sales teams with an emphasis on technical support development and analysis.
- Oversaw the design and development of devices in departments involving digital cameras digital camcorders tablets smart phones and portable navigation devices.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Field Application Engineer job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Field Application Engineer resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.