Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Results-driven Factory Manager who employes leadership characteristics to motivate a team to maintain production and quality standards. Adept at production and stocking protocols coupled with a solid manufacturing background. Specialize in hiring training and motivating vital personnel.
● Sound understanding of integrated manufacturing systems
● Deep knowledge of inventory tracking procedures
● Adept at preparing basic budgets and expense reports
● Ability to ensure the timely stocking of materials and products
● Strong third party vendor negotiation abilities
● Diverse communications and organizational skills
● Oversaw daily plant operations.
● Conducted interviews and hired new plant workers.
● Scheduled factory activities.
● Determined cost-effective factory operations procedures.
● Prepared monthly cost projections.
● Coordinated with design and engineering teams on various projects.
● Prepared productivity reports and set productivity goals.
● Managed daily factory operations in accordance with company guidelines.
● Implemented inventory organization system.
● Updated factory database.
● Prepared quarterly production reports.
● Made cost-effective operations adjustments with upper management approval.
● Adhered to quality assurance procedures.
● Ensured compliance with facility safety regulations.
● Received and scheduled shipments.
● Tracked inventory and ordered additional supplies as necessary.
● Coordinated with staff on various projects.
● Posted weekly work schedules.
● Prepared product specifications.
● Evaluated and prepared monthly facility operations reports.
● Dealt with individual staffing issues.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Factory Manager job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Factory Manager resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.