Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Strong advocate for civil rights and equality has an extensive knowledge of civil rights laws and regulations as they apply to the workplace.Has over eleven years of experience working as an Equal Employment Opportunity Specialist within various federal governmental departments.Possesses a Master’s of Arts Degree in History with an Emphasis in Civil Rights.
- Has extensive knowledge of federal and state laws regarding civil rights and discrimination in the workplace
- Good evaluation skills and able to determine if a complaint should be dismissed or turned over for further investigation
- Good file management and documentation skills
- Ability to apply knowledge of EEO laws and regulations to the facts of each individual case
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong capabilities to identify when more information is needed and the ability to request specific documentation for determination of a complaint
- Evaluated received complaints and requested additional information.
- Made determinations regarding whether further investigation was warranted or if complaint should be dismissed.
- Applied knowledge of federal discrimination laws.
- Corresponded and wrote assessment reports.
- Scheduled conducted and presented at training for federal workers for work place civil rights and discrimination.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Eeo Specialist job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Eeo Specialist resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.