Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Exceptionally creative and dependable Entry Level Web Developer with a stellar customer service record and superb work ethic. Broadly and deeply knowledgeable in a wide variety of computer languages as well as the principles and techniques of website construction and maintenance. Highly adept at conveying complex technical information to a variety of professional and lay audiences in a clear and understandable manner.
- Exceptional organization and presentation abilities
- Superior facility with Vista, Windows, Linux, UNIX, and MAC operating systems
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Macromedia Dreamweaver MX
- Excellent grasp of and experience in XML integration
- Sound familiarity with using MySQL and MS Access in database design and SQL
- Profound creative and analytical problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Contribute to design and development of client and server database applications.
- Maintain and update HTML/CSS templates on a regular basis and as required.
- Assist in planning and implementing dynamic and online electronic commerce applications.
- Conduct layout design and construction for a variety of websites as assigned.
- Provide technical support to other web design team members as directed.
GPA 3.75 on a 4.0 scale
2019 PHP Certification
2015-19 Dean’s List
There are plenty of opportunities to land an Entry Level Web Developer job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting an Entry Level Web Developer resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.