Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly meticulous and resourceful Entry Level Civil Engineer with an exceptionally strong engineering knowledge base and work ethic. Adept at explaining complicated engineering concepts and practices to both lay and professional audiences in a clear and accessible manner. Able to function well as an independent worker or as a member of a professional engineering and construction team.
- Excellent proficiency with MicroStation and AutoCAD drafting tools
- Outstanding expertise with rolling and drafting scales
- Superior grasp of construction methods, tools, and materials
- High knowledge of various geographical areas and local features
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional mathematical skills in geometry algebra statistics and their practical applications
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Perform material cost and quantity estimate calculations and reports on a regular basis.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of aerial photographs, survey maps, reports, drawings, and blueprints.
- Determine foundation strength and adequacy through conducting a variety of material and soil tests.
- Participate in construction inspections, construction investigations, and field surveys on a daily basis.
- Provide assistance to other engineering and construction personnel as required on a regular basis.
GPA 3.77 on a 4.0 scale
2021 Civil Engineering Certificate
2019-21 Dean’s List
There are plenty of opportunities to land an Entry Level Civil Engineer job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting an Entry Level Civil Engineer resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.