Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Detail-oriented Accounting Clerk that can keep accurate digital or hard copy records. Track record of managing an organized phone system utilizing spreadsheets to maintain complex figures and being able to review corporate and personal tax filings. Appreciates the need for accuracy and precision on every financial document.
- Tax Preparation Experience
- Spreadsheet Development
- Microsoft Office
- Professional Attitude
- Mathematical Abilities
- Well-Organized Associate
- Assisted in reviewing corporate and individual tax returns.
- Answered the phones and distributed messages accordingly.
- Reviewed incoming correspondence and got it to the proper people.
- Sold products to beach visitors.
- Responsible for balancing cash register each day.
- Assisted in pricing products.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Accounting Clerk job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Accounting Clerk resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.