Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Commercial DriverÕs License holder with impeccable driving record looking for a position as a CDL Owner Operator for a reputable company.Offering professional deliveries in a timely manner regardless of circumstances.
- Experience in driving safely in all types of road conditions
- In-depth knowledge of traffic and safety laws needed to maintain good driving record
- Trained in response to emergency situations related to CDL Owner Operators
- Physical ability necessary to load and unload cargo
- Highly skilled in reading maps and using GPS technology
- Able to work independently without losing focus or getting distracted
- Good communication skills needed to maintain contact with dispatchers
- Organized in paperwork and record keeping
- Basic vehicle maintenance capabilities
- Drove safely to and from delivery sites while keeping a tight schedule
- Planned routes of delivery sites to be visited to ensure the fastest and least expensive service
- Reported cargo at every stop to maintain weight and load regulations
- Scanned and organized cargo within the cab making sure that each delivery site received the proper packages
- Used a forklift to move large items and pallets when necessary
- Trained new drivers on rig maintenance and operation as well as safety standards delivery procedures and filing reports
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Cdl Owner Operator job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Cdl Owner Operator resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.