Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Ambitious Club Manager who effectively manages club operations within retail and hospitality settings. Adept at ensuring the available of guest amenities. Focused on managing all club activities including budgets and inventories of supplies and products.
● Microsoft certified in First Aid CPR and AED
● Strong knowledge of club environments and operations procedures
● Sound computer skills including the use of MS Office applications
● Admirable understanding of budgetary processes
● Solid ability to hire and supervise club staff
● Ability to prioritize and resolve issues as necessary
● Developed calendar of activities.
● Ensured that all state and federal regulations were followed.
● Prepared monthly budget reports.
● Inspected facilities everyday to ensure optimal sanitary conditions.
● Ensured that guests had access to all amenities.
● Maintained an inventory of supplies.
● Hired and trained staff.
● Made arrangements for special club events.
● Ensured that club facilities were kept clean.
● Ensured that members adhered to health club policies.
● Coordinated with marketing team to attract new members.
● Promptly addressed any member issues.
● Implemented new staff training procedures.
● Supervised staff and prepared weekly work schedules.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Club Manager job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Club Manager resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.