Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Hard working and energetic Car Sales Manager and top-rated sales associate with more than 12 years’ experience leading dynamic sales teams in fast-paced markets. Skilled at leading cohesive sales teams to consistently achieving aggressive goals.
- Develop sales strategies to maximize revenue generation.
- Utilize internal contests to motivate sales staff.
- Maintain optimal automobile inventory to ensure customer needs are met.
- Coach underperforming employees in sales and service techniques.
- Oversee promotional strategies to drive new business.
- Hired and trained all sales staff for new dealership location.
- Created and directed sales team training and development programs.
- Wrote sales slips and sales contracts.
- Shared vehicle knowledge with customers while making personal recommendations.
- Trained new staff in negotiations and time management techniques.
- Led sales meetings with team members to establish sales and customer retention goals.
- Achieved 110% of quota within the first year as Sales Manager.
- Determined merchandise price schedules promotions and discount rates.
- Monitored customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Generated monthly and annual sales reports.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Car Sales Manager job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Car Sales Manager resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.