Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Engaging Canteen Manager who regularly coordinates the preparation and serving of food in orderly manner. Adept at maintaining an accurate inventory of available food items. Proficient in the use of basic accounting principles to track expenses and ensure efficient operations.
● Extensive experience supervising canteen staff
● Sound knowledge of banking and financial procedures
● Strong ability to implement safety standards and guidelines
● Ability to maintain inventory of supplies
● Excellent problem solving abilities
● Good people skills
● Tracked everyday activities.
● Maintained updated inventory records.
● Ordered additional food items as needed.
● Assessed results of customer feedback surveys.
● Hired and trained canteen staff.
● Routinely checked doors and alarm systems.
● Arranged for regular inspection and maintenance of generators.
● Ensured the implementation of acceptable food handling procedures.
● Implemented security features and set security alarms.
● Held periodic staff meetings to address any issues and provide feedback.
● Maintained a safe and efficient work environment.
● Prepared analysis reports on daily customer flow.
● Maintained database tracking weekly revenue.
● Handled invoicing and placed supply orders.
● Prepared weekly staff schedules.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Canteen Manager job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Canteen Manager resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.