Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Dedicated Business Development Executive who has networked with some of the most significant corporate executives in the United States. Adept at developing effective marketing material, networking with business decision-makers, and turning business prospects into buying customers. Specializes in military contracting and large scale construction contracting.
- Has four articles on business published in major business magazines
- Has given the keynote address to several large business conventions
- Personally responsible for average growth in business of 34 percent
- Able to work effectively as an independent or part of a team
- Dedicated to meeting all company production goals and deadlines
- Excellent computer and mobile technology skills
- Responsible for increasing net profits by 14 percent over the course of 2 years.
- Maintained a strong network of business contacts that grew significantly with each trade show.
- Negotiated 2 of the largest sales agreements that the company had ever won.
- Responsible for choosing the staff for each trade show booth and monitoring all activity at each booth.
- Introduced the sales department to 4 of the largest ongoing sales agreements the company has ever seen.
- Responsible for creating a network of professional contacts that consistently resulted in solid referrals.
- Responsible for developing a strong professional network and utilizing that network to bring in new business referrals on a regular basis.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Business Development Executive job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Business Development Executive resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.