Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly professional and sensitive Behavior Intervention Specialist with profound breadth of experience in early behavior disorders and treatments. Strong believer in benefits of talk therapy and other interactive treatments over medication. Able to take into account and sympathize with a wide variety of specific domestic circumstances in determining the most productive course of action.
- Extensive experience in positive behavior support systems
- Excellent knowledge of behavior intervention techniques based on scientific research
- Strong grasp of non-violent physical crisis intervention strategies
- High oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional expertise in childhood mental disorders
- Superior ability to empathize with and relate to parents
- Functioned as office referral filter.
- Conducted student classroom re-entry meetings.
- Led meetings between teachers and intervention planning teams.
- Assisted in manifestation determination meetings with IEP teams.
- Reviewed and suggested improvements to existing policies.
- Oversaw in-home support for students and parents.
- Led students and parents in on-site living skills training and behavior coaching.
- Followed up with parents on behavioral health prevention training and education options.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Behavior Intervention Specialist job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Behavior Intervention Specialist resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.